Loomina Ltd. Is registered in England & Wales no. 05892265.
44a Fore Street
Telephone: 0845 0260 220
We process your personal data on the basis that you have provided your consent for us to do so or necessary for us to carry out our legitimate business interests. You may withdraw your consent at any time by contacting us firstname.lastname@example.org or 0845 0260 220.
Personal Information we may collect about you
Personal data may be given directly by you and by people or companies authorised by you to act on your behalf, and share such information with us, including:
· your name, title
· your contact details, including your e-mail address, business address and telephone numbers;
· records and any correspondence between you and us
· information that you provide by filling in forms on our website, posting User Content, requesting further services or reporting a problem;
· records of any surveys that you may be asked to complete for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them; and
What is a cookie?
A cookie is a small text file placed on your computer or mobile device by most websites when you visit them.
Most cookies are designed to either ensure all the website’s features work properly or to provide the website owner with anonymous information about how you use their site so they can make improvements to the user experience. These cookies are known as 1st party cookies.
3rd party cookies, as the name suggests, are cookies related to 3rd parties such as Google, Twitter etc. that may be being created by their components on the host website.
We use a number of other companies’ internet tools to enhance our site, for example Google Analytics. These tools may use 3rd party cookies. Triple Point does not control the dissemination of these 3rd party cookies however in all cases we will endeavour to ensure that any data stored is anonymous. If in any doubt you should check the third party websites for more information about these.
What we don’t do
· Remember or store any personally identifiable information
· Send information to other websites
· Record your visit so advertising on other websites is more relevant to you.
If you would like to opt out of cookies, you can change the settings on your internet browser to reject cookies. For more information please consult the “Help” section of your browser or visit www.aboutcookies.org or www.allaboutcookies.org. Please note that if you do set your browser to reject cookies, you may not be able to use all of the features of our Website.
How we will use your information
We may use your information for the following purposes:
· to respond to any query that you may submit to us;
· to ensure that our Website’s content is presented in the most effective manner for you and your computer;
· to customise the Website according to your interests;
· to administer the Website and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey responses;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep the Website safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to comply with the law;
· as we feel is necessary to prevent illegal activity or to protect our interests.
Disclosure of your information
We may disclose your information to third parties when:
· you request us, or give your permission for us to do so;
· in the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets;
· if we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply any agreements to which you are a party; or
to protect our rights and property, or to ensure our safety, or that of our customers, or others.
When we share your information with third parties they will process your information as either a data controller or as our data processor and this will depend on the purposes of our sharing your personal data. We will only share your personal data in compliance with the applicable data protection legislation.
Storage of your personal information
Loomina Ltd. is committed to ensuring the security of personal details held.
Once we have received your personal data, we will use procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access, unlawful processing, accidental loss or destruction of, or damage to, it. However, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure and, while we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our website and any transmission is at your own risk.
Retention of your personal information
We may need to retain your information for a significant period of time however, we will not store your information for longer than is reasonably necessary or required by law.
You have the right to:
· obtain confirmation from us that your personal information is being processed by us and to access the personal information held about you by us;
· have your personal information corrected if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
· erasure, or the right to be forgotten, which means you can request deletion or removal of any personal information we hold about you at any time;
· block or suppress us processing your personal information, when processing is restricted we are permitted to store your personal information but we cannot further collect or use it;
· obtain and reuse any personal information we hold about you for your own purposes across different services, this allows you to move, copy or transfer your personal data easily from Triple Point to another place notified by you to us in a safe and secure way without hindrance to the usability of your personal information; and
· object to us collecting or using your personal information where this is based on: (a) a legitimate interest or the performance of a task in the public interest; or (b) direct marketing.
You can exercise these rights at any time by contacting us at email@example.com or calling 0845 0260 220.
Our website may contain links to other Internet sites, content, or videos (embedded or direct links) maintained by third parties. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that they those third parties have their own privacy policies. Please check those policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
44a Fore Street
Telephone: 0845 0260 220
You also have the right, to make a complaint to the relevant supervisory authority, the Information Commissioner’s Office (ICO). You can find details about how to do this on the ICO website at https://ico.org.uk/concerns/ or by calling their helpline on 0303 123 1113.